Crafting with Flowers
Pressed Flower Decorations, Herbariums, and Gifts for Every Season
- 104 Pages
- June 2, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510755994
- Trim Size: 7.5in x 9in x 0in
Make Your Own Unique, Whimsical Gifts and Treats Inspired by Nature's Beauty!
Everyone could add a bit of brightness to their daily life. This book will teach you how to make a wide range of floral crafts, and help you truly connect to nature and the magical woodlands.
The crafts are organized seasonally, so you can happily craft all year round and always have gifts at the ready. Beginning with lovely spring crafts using bright, beautiful flowers, summer crafts aimed more at weddings, celebrations, and festivals, such as dried flower button holes and pressed flower nail art. In autumn we move to more cozy self‑care crafts like bath salts and candles, and winter includes crafts that are handmade gift ideas such as pressed flower cards and ornaments.
- Crystallized edible flowers to top cakes and cupcakes
- Botanical wax sachets to keep your closet freshly scented
- Pink rose petal bath bombs
- Beautiful botanical frames
- Flower-infused cookies and chocolates