Good Books Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Good Books. We are open to receiving submissions for proposed books in the following categories:
- Christianity and Religion
- Amish and Mennonite Culture
- Justice and Peacebuilding
- Diet and Health
Before submitting a proposal, we suggest you click around our site and take a look at the kinds of books we've published. This will help you gain an idea of what we're looking for.
A strong book proposal consists of:
- A brief query (cover) letter
- A one-to-two page synopsis
- An annotated chapter outline
- Market analysis, including competitive research
- A sample chapter or two
- Your curriculum vitae (bio) including a list of all previous publishing credits
Submitting Your Proposal
To submit a manuscript or proposal to Good Books, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we are interested, we will get back to you within 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately, we will not be able to get back to everyone, as we receive thousands of submissions.