The Complete Guide to Memory
The Science of Strengthening Your Mind
- 216 Pages
- July 5, 2022
- ISBN: 9781510770270
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in x 0in
A comprehensive guide to understanding how memory works, how memory forms, the mind-body connection, and more!
In the busy, information-filled world in which we live, it’s often easy to forget things and hard to keep track of how details get stored in our brain. The Complete Guide to Memory serves to provide a one-stop resource that covers the essentials on memory. World-renowned memory expert, Dr. Richard Restak, addresses the following topics in detail:
- How memories form
- The different kinds of memory
- Changes in brain structure
- The mind-body connection
- The relationship between memory and emotional regulation
- And much more!