The Weirdest and Wildest Adventures of an Internet Legend
- 168 Pages
- October 20, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510757844
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 5.5in x 8.25in
A full year's worth of the strangest, most outlandish antics of one of the Internet's true titans: Florida Man! Plus, for the first time ever . . . the equally bizarre, equally outrageous Florida Woman!
Go to Google and type in your birth date and the words "Florida Man." Weird, right? Well, you haven't seen anything yet! That's just one day in the life of a Florida Man.
Originally a beloved Internet game made possible by Florida's Sunshine Laws, "Florida Man" has now become a phrase unto itself, a shorthand expression used online to capture the antics of Florida's residents, who somehow seem to find themselves in bizarre situations regularly. Now, Florida Man is here to collect the 366 greatest, most unusual adventures of both Florida Man and Florida Woman, sorted day-by-day from January 1 through December 31st. (Plus, special leap-year headlines for those readers who just can't get enough mayhem during the regular year!)
Florida Man features headlines such as:
- "Florida Man Throws Alligator Into Wendy’s Drive-Thru Window"
- “Florida Man Shoots Self, Realizes it Three Days Later”
- "How Trump Became a Florida Man"
- plus, corresponding Florida Woman headlines like "Florida woman attacked by ‘aggressive’ otter says 'severe bites' left her temporarily unable to walk”