Natural Parasite Control for Livestock
Pasture Management, Chemical-Free Deworming, Growing Antiparasitics, and More
- 112 Pages
- April 13, 2021
- ISBN: 9781510757103
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in x 0in
Everything You Need to Know about Natural Parasite Control for Livestock, All in One Place!
This concise book is loaded with valuable information about ridding livestock of their unwanted guests. Whether you're raising sheep, pigs, horses, cows, chickens, goats, or other farm animals, this book will teach you how to keep them healthy and parasite-free through organic systems and without the use of harsh chemicals. It includes easy-to-follow scientific explanations, and provides research-based practices that really work. Internal parasite control can be accomplished naturally 1) through environmental modifications, 2) by producing and using easy-to-grow & harvest anti-parasitics, and, 3) by understanding the life-cycles and road blocks of internal parasites.
In this practical guide you will learn about:
- Parasites, hosts, and lifecycles
- How to develop a working pasture rotation system
- How to create healthy pastures and clean watering systems
- Administering natural antiparasitics
- Growing, collecting, and processing natural and herbal antiparasitics
- And more!