Belly Laugh Jokes for Kids
350 Hilarious Jokes
Sky Pony Editors, Bethany Straker
- 144 Pages
- October 20, 2015
- ISBN: 9781634501569
- Trim Size: 5in x 7in x 0in
Here are 350 laugh-out-loud jokes that will let boys and girls entertain themselves and their friends for hours and hours.
- Why do fish live in salt water? Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot!
- Why can’t a bicycle stand up by itself? Because it’s two-tired.
- What did one toilet say to the other? You look a tad flushed.
- What did Cinderella say when her photos did not show up? Someday my prints will come!
- Why couldn’t the pirate play cards? Because he was sitting on the deck!
Belly Laugh Jokes for Kids is filled to the brim with both classic and original jokes to make readers keel over in laughter. Written to meet the unquenchable needs of the millions of children eternally hungry for joke books, this collection is complete with 350 hilarious jokes.
This unique volume is complemented by silly line drawings created by talented illustrator Bethany Straker. Its seemingly endless supply of fresh content and splashy, engaging design make this book a sure source of fun for young readers as well as parents, siblings, and friends! Perfect for long car rides and rainy days, this book is sure to bring laughter and fun to little ones. Includes laugh button for extra silliness!
Bethany Straker is an acclaimed illustrator whose work has been featured in numerous books, including Smelly Ghost, Ruby Moo’s Deep-Sea Adventure!, A Curious Robot on Mars!, Springy Chicken, The Spotty Dotty Daffodil, and The Funny Bunny Fly. She lives in Kent, England.