Grammar for Minecrafters: Grades 3–4
Activities to Help Kids Boost Reading and Language Skills!—An Unofficial Activity Book (Aligns with Common Core Standards)
- 64 Pages
- April 18, 2023
- ISBN: 9781510774667
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 11in x 0in
Perfect for fans of Minecraft to get extra grammar power for reading and writing success!
This kid-friendly workbook features well-loved video game characters and concepts to reinforce the development of third- and fourth-grade grammar to reach national Common Core language arts standards. Colorfully-illustrated and high-interest practice pages and activities use golden swords, enchanted treasures, friendly farm animals, dangerous mobs, and heroes like Steve and Alex to add an element of fun to learning grammar rules and improving writing and reading skills.
- Practice and apply capitalization and punctuation rules
- Learn to write simple, compound, and complex sentences with ease
- Avoid common grammar mistakes, like sentence fragments and run-on sentences
- Use commas, quotation marks, and spelling rules like a pro!
- Develop their writing and reading skills and increase their confidence in school!
- Fun, colorful, kid-friendly learning pages for even the most reluctant learner
- Engaging Minecraft themes and characters to interest young gamers
Learners of all levels can enjoy an exciting, skill-building grammar adventure in the Overworld. Perfect for Minecrafters who learn at all paces, Grammar for Minecrafters is as exciting as it is educational–and is just what your little learner needs to get ahead academically!