A Kid's Activity Book for Dealing with Low Self-Esteem
Imogen Harrison, Amanda Ashman-Wymbs
- 128 Pages
- November 15, 2022
- ISBN: 9781510772748
- Trim Size: 6.5in x 9.25in x 0in
Everyone feels nervous sometimes—it might be because we’re trying something new that we’re not sure about, or perhaps it’s because we worry we’re not good enough.
The Confidence Workbook is here to help by showing you how to build your confidence, offering creative ways to focus on and develop your strengths, such as speaking up and believing in yourself when you need to say “I can!”
Grow your confidence with these creative and easy-to-follow activities and top tips, such as:
- Find your inner spark to feel more confident every day
- Collect compliments and make a beautiful butterfly garland with them
- Discover what kind of superhero you are
- Focus on all the good things in your life with a gallery of favorite things
- See how being in nature can boost your mood
Parents: This book has been peer reviewed by a child psychologist, who has left notes throughout just in case your child has questions about the activities provided.