ADHD Strategies for Minecrafters
Fun Activities to Help Kids Thrive—An Unofficial Activity Book for Minecrafters (50+ Activities!)
- 64 Pages
- November 1, 2022
- ISBN: 9781510772502
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 11in x 0in
A fun activity book to help fans of Minecraft with ADHD!
This kid-friendly workbook features well-loved video game characters and concepts to help kids with ADD and ADHD build their executive-functioning skills and manage their behaviors with greater confidence and ease. With Steve, Alex, zombies, endermen, and skeletons to guide them, young Minecrafters will be encouraged to try a variety of fun tools to help improve their focus, stay engaged at school, embrace their strengths, make friends with ease, and give their wonderfully busy brain an active outlet.
- Full of helpful tools to help kids with ADHD manage challenges at home and at school
- High-interest pages with colorful illustrations and familiar video game characters
- Teaches kids to look at ADHD from a positive, can-do perspective
- Empowering for kids and parents
Packed with useful suggestions for homework organization, movement breaks, emotional regulation, social skills practice, mindfulness exercises, and more, this book is the essential gamer-friendly survival guide for kids with ADHD.