Vocabulary for Minecrafters: Grades 1–2
Activities to Help Kids Boost Reading and Language Skills!—An Unofficial Activity Book (High-Frequency Words, Grade-Level Vocab, 100+ Colorful Practice Pages) (Aligns with Common Core Standards)
Sky Pony Press, Grace Sandford
- 64 Pages
- June 14, 2022
- ISBN: 9781510771093
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 11in x 0in
Get extra word power for reading and comprehension success!
This kid-friendly workbook features well-loved video game characters and concepts to reinforce the development of first- and second-grade vocabulary to reach national Common Core reading standards. Colorfully-illustrated and high-interest practice pages and activities use golden swords, enchanted treasures, friendly farm animals, dangerous mobs, and heroes like Steve and Alex to add an element of fun to learning new words and improving reading fluency.
- Build their word bank with high-frequency words and academic vocabulary
- Develop their reading comprehension and fluency and increase their confidence in school!
- Fun, colorful, kid-friendly learning pages for even the most reluctant reader
- Engaging Minecraft themes and characters to interest young gamers
Learners of all levels can enjoy an exciting, skill-building vocabulary adventure. Perfect for Minecrafters who learn at all paces, Vocabulary for Minecrafters is as exciting as it is educational–and is just what your little learner needs to get ahead academically!