Summer Crash Course Learning for Minecrafters: Grades 1–2
Improve Core Subject Skills with Fun Activities
Nancy Rogers Bosse, Amanda Brack
- 160 Pages
- May 4, 2021
- ISBN: 9781510765634
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 10.75in
Who says learning can’t be fun? Summer Crash Course Learning for Minecrafters, From Grades 1 to 2 will keep your first grader’s skills fresh all summer long and help them start the school year with a clear academic advantage.
Thanks to colorfully illustrated pages and high-interest lessons based around familiar video game characters, young Minecrafters can practice and retain key grade-level skills with zero pressure and maximum fun.
Inside you’ll find engaging content that aligns with national Common Core State Standards including lessons in:
- Language arts (phonics, grammar, and writing)
- Math (addition and subtraction, word problems, telling time)
- Science (Earth, objects in motion, ecosystems)
- Social studies (capitals, holidays, famous Americans)