My First Indoor Garden
Everything You Need to Know to Grow Little Houseplants
Philippe Asseray, Charlene Tong, Grace McQuillan
- 64 Pages
- May 4, 2021
- ISBN: 9781510763937
- Trim Size: 8in x 8in
Discover the joys of growing plants everywhere from your kitchen to your bedroom with My First Indoor Garden, an interactive and illustrated guide for the youngest of gardeners.
This book teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in raising some very interesting houseplants. After following the easy steps, you'll know how to care for anything you choose to plant, from flowers like lilies to cacti, mushrooms, and even carnivorous plants and cocoa beans. In no time at all, you'll be proudly showing off all the beautiful and different (and sometimes even funny!) plants in your home!
Learn all about:
- Necessary gardening tools and materials
- Choosing the perfect place for your planter
- Building your very own terrariums
- Choosing the right houseplants for your mini gardens
- Properly watering and taking care of your plants
- Making sure your plants get enough sunlight
- Transferring your plants to new pots
- and more!
Charlène Tong is an artist who worked as an illustrator for children books and designer of sceneries for cartoons. Her hobbies are rather simple: reading, knitting, hiking, traveling, and gardening. Plants are for her an inexhaustible source of inspiration so, after ten years dedicated to an artistic career, she moved into a new inspiring career in horticulture.