Hacks for Minecrafters: Earth
The Unofficial Guide to Tips and Tricks That Other Guides Won’t Teach You
- 112 Pages
- November 10, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510762084
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in x 0in
Hacks for the fully mobile, real-world gaming experience by New York Times bestselling author Megan Miller.
With Hacks for Minecrafters: Earth, you'll know everything you need to know to harness the world of cutting-edge, augmented-reality world of Minecraft Earth on your phone or tablet. This is the illustrated guide you need to create the best structures, embark on the most exciting virtual adventures with friends, and unlock the most exclusive resources and mobs available.
In this hacker's guide, you'll find inside tips on:
- Tappables—Collecting the best build materials and mobs in your area!
- Crafting—Managing, smelting and using your resources to craft like a pro!
- Buildplates—Placing them, using tabletop and life-size mode, inviting friends to build with you, and more!
- Adventures—Mining, battling, and discovering exciting worlds with friends!
You will never be stuck again. With more than one hundred full-color screenshots of in-game footage, you’ll be able to carefully follow every tip with precision. With Hacks for Minecrafters: Minecraft Earth, you’ll have all the inside information you need to call yourself a pro Minecraft Earth gamer.