Hacks for Minecrafters: Aquatic
The Unofficial Guide to Tips and Tricks That Other Guides Won’t Teach You
- 128 Pages
- November 24, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510761933
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in x 0in
A brand-new hacks guide by New York Times bestselling author Megan Miller for the epic underwater world!
With more than 100 million registered players, Minecraft has captured the imagination of gamers all over the world. With Hacks for Minecrafters: Aquatic, you'll be able to discover the hidden gems of its new and improved underwater world. Only with the help found in this comprehensive, kid-friendly guide will you be able to craft, mine, explore, survive, and thrive in the watery depths of your favorite sandbox game.
In this hacker's guide, you'll find expertise on:
- Mining—find buried treasure and rare gems like the Heart of the Sea!
- Battle—Learn how to attack and conquer the massive underwater Ocean Monument and defeat the hostile Elder Guardians that protect it
- Craft—use your underwater resources to craft tridents and build conduits!
- Discover—explore shipwrecks, coral reefs, and swim with dolphins!
You will never be stuck again! With more than one hundred full-color screenshots of in-game footage, you’ll be able to carefully follow every tip with precision. It doesn’t matter if you’re playing on a PC, mobile device, or home console; with Hacks for Minecrafters: Aquatic, you’ll master this update in no time. Every block has been accounted for, all living entities have been taken into consideration, and all modes of game-play are covered!