Math for Minecrafters Word Problems: Grades 3-4
Sky Pony Press, Amanda Brack
- 64 Pages
- August 22, 2017
- ISBN: 9781510730861
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 11in x 0in
What do children love? Minecraft! What will make them love Math? Learning it with Minecraft!
This kid-friendly workbook features well-loved video game characters and concepts to reinforce the development of third and fourth grade math skills laid out in the national Common Core State Standards. Colorfully-illustrated and high-interest word problems use beloved items from the Overworld, the Nether, and the End to turn math into an exciting adventure. Whether they?re multiplying the number of mobs they spawn or dividing items in their inventory among their treasure chests, the problems in this workbook will grab the attention of even the most reluctant student. They’ll practice all of the word problem skills they need in school, including:
- Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems
- Multiplying and dividing three whole numbers
- Solve two-step word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division
- Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions
- Solve word problems involving multiplication of a fraction by a whole number
- Solving for area and perimeter
Skip to the pages that suit your child’s needs and learning style or start at the beginning and advance page by page–it’s up to you! As the workbook progresses, the problems become more challenging so that learners of all levels can enjoy an exciting, skill-building math adventure. Perfect for Minecrafters who learn at all paces, Math for Minecrafters: Word Problems is as fun as it is educational–and is just what young learners need to get ahead academically!
This educational series is created especially for readers who love the fight of good vs. evil, magical academies like Hogwarts in the Harry Potter saga, and games like Minecraft, Terraria, and Pokemon GO.