The Ultimate Book of Surprising, Strange, and Incredibly Bizarre Facts about (Supposedly) Ordinary Things
- 224 Pages
- September 19, 2017
- ISBN: 9781510722248
- Trim Size: 5.5in x 7.75in x 0in
It’s weird! It’s an encyclopedia. It’s Weird-o-Pedia! Check out the weird and wonderful facts in this massive encyclopedia of oddities—cover Mind and Body, Work and Play, Animals and Nature and so much more!
The next time someone tells you smugly that Pluto isn’t a planet, you can counter with any one of these hundreds of weird facts and remain king or queen of the cocktail (or kegger) chatter.
- Humans are the only animal that enjoys spicy food (there’s a reason no one sells Tabasco-flavored cat food).
- Napping can save you from a heart attack (assuming you are not operating heavy machinery at the time).
- Psychology can assess your personality from how you dip fries in ketchup. (Nice fries, sociopath!).
- Surfing the internet actually makes you smarter (but not as smart as reading this book will).
What’s weird and smart at the same time? You after you’ve read this book!