The Big Book of Words That Sell
1200 Words and Phrases That Every Salesperson and Marketer Should Know and Use
Robert W. Bly
- 288 Pages
- September 10, 2019
- ISBN: 9781510741751
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in x 0in
The language you need to sell and succeed, from America’s top copywriter.
Robert W. Bly is a self-made multi-millionaire and brings in six figures of sales annually from marketing and selling his own products, not to mention more than half a million from his freelance writing. He’s been a professional copywriter for nearly forty years and has been named America’s best copywriter. And now he’s drawing back the curtain and revealing hundreds of proven words and phrases that can help you:
- Grab the reader’s attention.
- Convey a sense of urgency.
- Communicate what’s special, different, and unique about your product.
- Boost response with proven time-tested offers.
- Arouse the reader’s curiosity.
- Overcome buyer objections.
- Announce something new.
- Move the reader emotionally.
- Create a perception of superior product value.
- Give the reader news.
- And much more.
The Big Book of Words that Sell contains the 1200 words and phrases that have proven to sell most effectively for Bob, and the best situations to employ that language in. Use them to:
- Sell any product or service.
- Get connections, followers, and friends on social media.
- Write social media posts and ads that generate more clicks and conversions.
- Optimize web pages for Google and other search engines.
- Write e-mails that get higher open and click-through rates.
- Become a more powerful and persuasive copywriter.
- Increase web site traffic and conversion.
- Generate better return from your Call to Actions (CTA).
The Big Book of Words that Sell: 1200 Words and Phrases That Every Salesperson and Marketer Should Know and Use is your guide to the world’s most persuasive words and phrases—and how to leverage them to sell your product.
"The title doesn't do this book justice -- it's not just packed with trigger words and phrases, it's got hundreds of fully baked big ideas you could use to jumpstart your marketing. It's like speed-reading the ultimate swipe file."—John Forde, Copywriters Roundtable
"Bob Bly has done it again. This is yet another indispensable reference! From the modern master of copywriting. It’s a 'must-have' for anyone who needs to write persuasively. Reach for this one when you need a fresh way to say just the right thing."—Ray Edwards, copywriter, podcaster, and bestselling author“In this biz, it’s all about the words! It’s words that entice, motivate, and make the sale. Bob’s book give you a gold mine of powerful, actionable, and money-making words right at your disposal to nail the sale. I wish I had this in my writing arsenal earlier in my career—but glad I’ve got it now.”—Carline Anglade-Cole, Million-Dollar Copywriter, AWAI’s 2015 Copywriter of the Year