Maximize Your Medicare: 2020-2021 Edition
Qualify for Benefits, Protect Your Health, and Minimize Your Costs
- 256 Pages
- January 7, 2020
- ISBN: 9781621537540
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in
Including the most up-to-date information for 2020-2021.
Confused by Medicare? Get answers from Maximize Your Medicare, an informative guide by nationally-recognized expert Jae W. Oh. Maximize Your Medicare helps readers understand how to choose and what to choose when deciding on Medicare options. This book shows readers how to:
- Enroll in Medicare and avoid never-ending penalties
- Compare Medigap vs. Medicare Advantage
- Discern the differences between Parts A, B, and D
- Increase benefits every year
- Avoid costly errors
- Deal with special circumstances
- Get the most from the plan
Written in a clear and concise style, Maximize Your Medicare is a vital resource for every American aged sixty-five or older.