350 Hilarious Quips, Zingers, and Belly Laughs
- 144 Pages
- October 26, 2021
- ISBN: 9781510767041
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in x 0in
In Golf Jokes, Josh Shifrin has put together a list of the funniest, most humorous, side-stitching, belly busting, and toe-tickling list of comedic prose to keep you laughing throughout anything this amazing game can throw at you. From concise one-liners to fuller-length quips, Shifrin takes you from the fairway to the green and beyond. Some of the hundreds of jokes include:
- Why do true golfers always avoid pie whenever possible? Because they are worried that they might get a slice.
- Why are golf balls similar to eggs? Because they’re white, normally sold by the dozen, and every week you need to buy more of them.
- How many golfers does it take to change a light bulb? Fore!
- What gives most golfers nightmares? The Bogeyman.
- Where can you find a golfer on most Saturday nights? Out clubbing, of course.
- Golf is very similar to paying your taxes. You strive for the green but eventually come out in the hole.
- And many more!