The Cannabis Spa at Home
How to Make Marijuana-Infused Lotions, Massage Oils, Ointments, Bath Salts, Spa Nosh, and More
- 160 Pages
- October 20, 2015
- ISBN: 9781634502306
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
The First book to bring together spa, and the herbal healing of Cannabis—with more than seventy-five recipes free of preservatives and major allergens that can be prepared in the home kitchen.
Cannabis spa isn’t new—cannabis has been used for thousands of years for external use in the traditional health practices of Eastern cultures. In locations where cannabis has renewed legal status today, cannabis spa potions such as lotions, salves, poultices, scrubs, and baths are being rediscovered as a healthy alternative for managing pain, soothing irritated skin, and enhancing the spa experience.
In The Cannabis Spa at Home, you’ll discover which spa preparations provide local healing—and which have potential for a more euphoric experience. You’ll also learn how to make:
- Refrigerated and shelf-stable cannabis lotions, creams, balms, and masks
- Emulsions, cannabis base oils, cannabis herbal poultices
- Aromatherapy essence water, cannabis bath salts, and foot and hand soaks
- Edible treats such as luscious spa nosh, hemp smoothies, and cannabis bhang
- Bath salt
- And much, much more!
"Cannabis is the key ingredient in this book, but what makes The Cannabis Spa at Home stand out is the comfort and grace in which cannabis is discussed in its pages. . . . Cannabis isn’t just used here as a gimmick to sell a mediocre spa book. There is actual substance presented in a comfortable, soothing and professional package." Allison Edrington, The Ganjier