50 Things You Can Do to Save the World
- 48 Pages
- March 10, 2020
- ISBN: 9781631586224
- Imprint: Racehorse for Young Readers
- Trim Size: 6in x 8.25in
Reduce waste, have a plastic-free party, make a protest sculpture, and more!
Calling all bold, brave, green, heroic, caring, daring, dreaming, mindful, shouting, creative, rescuing resourceful Earth-warriors! Full of super creative ideas and activities, the pages of this book will help you fight the effects of climate change, reduce carbon emissions, and help save the planet.
With this engaging book, you can do your part and help protect the world by learning how to:
- Make a megaphone or kite to spread the word!
- Reduce water usage and food waste!
- Cut down on meat consumption!
- Make a protest-sculpture from non-recyclable plastic waste!
- Have plastic-free parties!
- Save the Bees!
- And More!