Really Bad Dad Jokes
More Than 400 Unbearable Groan-Inducing Wisecracks Sure to Make You the Funniest Father With a Quip
- 144 Pages
- May 28, 2019
- ISBN: 9781631585135
- Imprint: Racehorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 5in x 7in x 0in
Nothing is more hilarious for moms, sons, and daughters than the bad jokes dad tell. Here are hundreds of the worse-ever jokes to crack the whole family up.
Do you enjoy making puns about the most random things you can think of? Do you enjoy inducing embarrassment and eye-rolling from your family? Do you often crack yourself up with your own jokes? Then Really Bad Dad Jokes is for you! In this follow-up to Dad Jokes, you’ll find a multitude of the ultimate dad jokes, such as:
- If prisoners could take their own mug shots, would they be called cellfies?
- Dogs can’t operate MRI machines. . . but catscan!
- What did one plate say to the other? “Lunch is on me!”
- What does a martial arts expert drink? Kara-tea
- And many, many more!
With over 400 unbearably funny puns, quips, and one-liners, Really Bad Dad Jokes is your secret to mastering one of the most groanworthy arts of being a dad.