War Against the Jews
How to End Hamas Barbarism
- 224 Pages
- December 12, 2023
- ISBN: 9781510780545
- Imprint: Hot Books
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in x 0in
In War Against the Jews: How to End Hamas Barbarism, Alan Dershowitz—#1 New York Times bestselling author and one of America’s most respected legal scholars—explains why the horrific attack of Oct 7 and Israel’s just response changes everything.
- It has changed the relationship between Israel and the United States, especially with regard to the possibility of direct American intervention.
- It has required Israel to consider its nuclear option as a last resort to assure its survival.
- It has revealed dangerous attitudes among America’s future leaders on today’s college campuses toward Israel’s possible destruction.
- It has exposed media biases that have been exacerbated with Israel’s vulnerabilities.
- It has united Israelis and Jews around the world as never before, despite the deep divisions among them politically, religiously, and ideologically. Nothing will ever be the same.
- It has clouded the future of peace between Israel and its Arab and Muslim neighbors and has diminished the proposals for a peaceful resolution of the Israel-Palestinian conflict.
- It has made predictions about the future of the region nearly impossible, except that imposing instability is inevitable.
In this short book, Dershowitz analyzes these transforming events and suggests how to move forward.
—Isaac Herzog, President of Israel
“As always, when Israel needs to be defended . . . Alan Dershowitz speaks with great passion and personal courage.”
“A sober, pragmatic, and yet enthusiastic voice for peace.”
“Dershowitz . . . knows how to construct an argument. Especially effective in pointing out the hypocrisy of many of Israel’s critics.”
—New York Times Book Review
“Dershowitz assesses the existential threats against Israel and the options available to the Jewish state.”
—Irwin Cotler, former Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada