A Letter to Liberals
Censorship and COVID: An Attack on Science and American Ideals
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- 120 Pages
- August 2, 2022
- ISBN: 9781510775589
- Series: Children’s Health Defense
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 4.5in x 6.5in x 0in
A leading Democrat, challenges his party to return to liberal values and evidence-based science
Democrats were the party of intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and faith in scientific and liberal empiricism. They once took pride in understanding how to read science critically, exercising healthy skepticism toward notoriously corrupt entities like the drug companies that brought us the opioid crisis, and were outraged by the phenomenon of “agency capture" and the pervasive control of private interests over Congress, the media, and the scientific journals.
During the COVID pandemic, these attitudes have taken a back seat to blind faith in government mandates and countermeasures driven by pharmaceutical companies and captive federal agencies, promoted by corporate media, and cynically exploiting the fears of the American people.
A Letter to Liberals is Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s, challenge to “lockdown liberalism's" embrace of policies that are an affront to once cherished precepts.
Kennedy invites readers to look at the data in order to answer questions such as:
- Did COVID vaccines really save millions and end the pandemic?
- Why were the lowest COVID death rates in countries and states that relied on therapeutic drugs, and in countries with the lowest vaccination rates?
- Did vaccines prevent infection or transmission as officials promised?
- Why do COVID vaccines appear to show “negative efficacy"—making the vaccinated more susceptible to COVID.
- Why does the most reliable data suggest that COVID vaccines do not lower the risk of death and hospitalization.
- Should government technocrats be partnering with media and social media titans to censor and suppress the questioning of government policies?
- And why have so many liberals abandoned fundamental Constitutional principles in their headlong rush to embrace pandemic policies pushed by captured bureaucrats, feckless politicians, a compromised news media, and Big Pharma?
- Masks Are Ineffective and Dangerous
- Social Distancing Was Not Science-Based
- School Closures Were Not Science-Based
- Lockdowns Were Counterproductive
- Vaccinating Children Causes More Harm and Death Than It Averts
- Officials Wrongly Used PCR Tests to Justify the Countermeasures
- COVID-19 May Have Come from Wuhan Lab
- Natural Immunity is Superior to Vaccine Immunity
"I deeply respect [Bobby], and I think if there's anyone that deserves the Nobel Peace Prize, he is the one."
—Robert W. Malone, MD, virologist, immunologist, molecular biologist
“RFK Jr is a tireless champion of Americans’ rights to be informed about their medical choices and has been way out front in warning us of the dangers of an out-of-control pharmaceutical industry.”
—Naomi Wolf, bestselling author of The Beauty Myth, Give Me Liberty, and Outrages
“Throughout history, fear has been used to manipulate and control populations. In a democracy, we have the privilege and responsibility to question the things we are encouraged to fear. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. provides something denied to most Americans in recent years: the opportunity to hear more than one perspective.”
—Gavin de Becker, bestselling author of The Gift of Fear