The Freedom Bible
An A-to-Z Guide to Exercising Your Individual Rights, Protecting Your Privacy, Liberating Yourself from Corporate and Government Overreach
- 224 Pages
- May 9, 2023
- ISBN: 9781510774780
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 7in x 9in x 0in
Learn How to Protect Your Family’s Freedom!
Freedom is the foundation on which America was born and continues to thrive. If you believe in the strength of freedom as more than an ideal, you can find smart ways to exercise it in all parts of your life! The Freedom Bible is your A-to-Z guide to knowing your individual rights and seeking more control and freedom through the decisions you face every day.
- Own healthcare decisions for you and your family
- Make choices that direct your dollars where you want—for example, made in America, not overseas
- Know your options to challenge governing boards—from home ownership associations to school boards
- Reduce your reliance on “the grid”
- Escape the invasiveness of all kinds of technology
- Guard your privacy and free speech on social media
- And much more!
Get freedom from…
· Big Government
· Big Tech
· Dependence on Overseas Goods
· Employer “Requirements”
· Social media jail
· Spam callers
· And More!
Ted Adams is a is a writer, researcher, and former nurse. He now lives off the grid in North Dakota.