The Big Book of Belly Laugh Jokes, Riddles, and Puns for Kids
Includes 700 Jokes!
Sky Pony Editors, Bethany Straker
- 288 Pages
- November 1, 2022
- ISBN: 9781510772847
- Imprint: Sky Pony Press
- Trim Size: 5.5in x 8.25in x 0in
Here is a huge compendium of laugh-out-loud jokes that will let boys and girls entertain themselves and their friends for hours and hours.
- Why do fish live in salt water? Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot!
- Why can’t a bicycle stand up by itself? Because it’s two-tired.
- What did one toilet say to the other? You look a tad flushed.
- Why couldn’t the pirate play cards? Because he was sitting on the deck!
- Which month has 28 days? They all do!
- Can a frog jump higher than the Empire State Building? Of course, the Empire State Building Can’t Jump
- What’s a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hisssstory.
The Big Book of Belly Laugh Jokes, Riddles, and Puns for Kids is filled to the brim with both classic and original jokes to make readers keel over in laughter. Written to meet the unquenchable needs of the millions of children eternally hungry for joke books, this collection is complete with 700 hilarious zingers.
This unique volume is complemented by silly line drawings created by talented illustrator Bethany Straker. Its seemingly endless supply of fresh content and splashy, engaging design make this book a sure source of fun for young readers as well as parents, siblings, and friends! Perfect for long car rides and rainy days, this book is sure to bring laughter and fun to little ones.