The Mammoth Book of Math Activities for Minecrafters
Super Fun Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, and Code-Breaking Activities!—An Unofficial Activity Book
Amanda Brack, Jen Funk Weber
- 312 Pages
- June 7, 2022
- ISBN: 9781510771147
- Imprint: Sky Pony Press
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 11in x 0in
More than 300 pages of engaging math questions and lessons for fans of Minecraft!
This kid-friendly workbook features well-loved video game characters and concepts to reinforce the development of first through fourth grade math skills laid out in the national Common Core State Standards. Colorfully illustrated puzzles and high-interest, engaging practice problems and activities are perfect for fans of Minecraft and gaming. The curriculum-based content covered here includes lessons in:
- Adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division practice pages with colorful art
- Word problems that bring math and Minecrafting to life
- Math Facts pages for timed or untimed practice
- Code-breaking fun
- Place value, base 10, regrouping, skip counting, grouping, and more fundamental math skills!
Skip to the pages that suit your child’s needs and learning style or start at the beginning and advance page by page—it’s up to you! As the workbook progresses, the problems become more challenging so that learners of all levels can enjoy an exciting, skill-building math adventure.
The Mammoth Book of Math Activities for Minecrafters is as fun as it is educational. It's just what your little learner needs to get ahead academically!