The Working Mother Ultimate Guide to Working From Home
How to Survive in Your Job, Care for Your Kids, and Stay Sane
Working Mother Magazine
- 144 Pages
- May 4, 2021
- ISBN: 9781510765931
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in x 0in
The essential guide for work from home moms everywhere!
More than half of kids across the United States are learning virtually from home. There are fewer daycare spots than ever before. And more and more moms are clocking into their jobs from the kitchen table. The coronavirus pandemic has erased the lines between work and home, and made balancing the two more challenging than ever. This book, chock full of wisdom from the writers and editors at Working Mother, provides solutions for moms tasked with filling the role of employee, teacher and parent, all while attempting to maintain a semblance of sanity. Some of the many topics that this practical compendium addresses include:
- How to manage your mental health.
- Tips for taking care of an infant while working from home.
- A plan to balance work and family.
- How to create a workspace and a playspace under the same roof.
- And much more!