Summer Learning Crash Course for Minecrafters: Grades K–1
Improve Core Subject Skills with Fun Activities
Nancy Rogers Bosse, Amanda Brack
- 160 Pages
- May 25, 2021
- ISBN: 9781510765627
- Series: Summer Learning Crash Course for Minecrafters
- Imprint: Sky Pony Press
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 10.75in
Who says learning can’t be fun? Let everyone’s favorite game, Minecraft, keep your Kindergartener’s skills fresh all summer long and help them start the school year with a clear academic advantage.
Thanks to colorfully illustrated pages and high-interest lessons based around familiar video game characters, young Minecrafters can practice and retain key grade-level skills with zero pressure and maximum fun.
Inside you’ll find engaging content that aligns with national Common Core State Standards including lessons in:
- Language arts (phonics, grammar, and writing)
- Math (basic addition and subtraction, word problems, and shapes)
- Science (weather, animals, nutrition, and plant cycle)
- Social studies (community, map reading, and landforms)
No more fighting the summer slide. With the kid-centered approach of the Summer Learning Crash Course for Minecrafters series, kids will be equipped and willing to bridge the gap between one grade and the next and start school feeling like a winner.