Confidence-Building Activities for Minecrafters
More Than 50 Activities to Help Kids Level Up Their Self-Esteem!
- 64 Pages
- November 10, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510761902
- Series: Activities for Minecrafters
- Imprint: Sky Pony Press
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 11in x 0in
More than 50 activities to help kids level up their self-esteem!
Grow their self-esteem and social skills with this activity book for kids who love Minecraft and gaming. Fun challenges, mini games, and fill-in-the-blank adventures—all centered in Minecrafting themes—help kids see their strengths and teach them how to reach out to friends, family, school, and community. With skill-building puzzles and games and colorful illustrations, kids will find the encouragement they need through the Minecraft characters and world they love.
- Gamers gain confidence through activities that feel like play
- Social skill-building games help kids feel stronger and more empowered in the real world
- Every page gives kids a self-esteem boost and teaches them how to troubleshoot real life problems
For kids who feel more comfortable gaming, Confidence-Building Activities for Minecrafters offers kids the building blocks they need to feel confident in who they are and what they can do in real life.