The World Almanac 5,001 Incredible Facts for Kids on Nature, Science, and People
World Almanac Kids™
- 312 Pages
- November 24, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510761797
- Imprint: World Almanac
- Trim Size: 9in x 12in x 0in
From the #1 New York Times bestselling World Almanac™ comes a full‑color, full‑of‑fun, oversize book packed with thousands of awesome facts about science, nature, and people—everything on planet Earth and beyond.
Kids want to learn about the world around them, and with this engaging, colorful collection of facts, figures, photographs, and fun, they will. Perfect for home or for school, and a great gift for any curious reader, here are thousands of fascinating and surprising facts about almost everything:
- Animals—Dogs, cats, snakes, insects, spiders, sharks, and more
- Culture—Art, holidays, food, movies, and more
- Disasters—Earthquakes, shipwrecks, floods, storms, and more
- Geography—Oceans, mountains, continents, habitats, and more
- Geology—Volcanoes, tectonics, minerals, gems, and more
- Human Body and Medicine—Diseases, organs, senses, and other weird and wonderful human body facts.
- Record-setters—All about the biggest, smallest, fastest, tallest, and more
- Space—The moon, stars, planets, human spaceflight, and more
- Sports—Basketball, baseball, football, hockey, Olympic, and soccer superstars past and present, and more
- Technology—Computers, drones, inventions, and more
that’s been trusted by schools, families, businesses, governments, and even presidents for generations. A #1 New York Times
bestseller, The World Almanacwas first published in 1868 and has sold 83 million copies.