The Anti-Boredom Book of Brilliant Things to Do
Games, Crafts, Puzzles, Jokes, Riddles, and Trivia for Hours of Fun
Andy Seed, Scott Garrett
- 160 Pages
- February 18, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510754843
- Series: Anti-Boredom Books
- Imprint: Sky Pony Press
- Trim Size: 5.5in x 8.25in
Have fun and stay busy anytime and anywhere with loads of games, quizzes, challenges, and activities.
Even though real life is filled with plenty of action, sometimes you find yourself sitting through a never-ending car ride, waiting on a long line, or with a couple hours with nothing planned. This book is perfect for those times when you don't have anything to do. It’s jam packed with witty jokes, mind-boggling puzzles and challenges, wacky ideas, silly questions, fun quizzes, and interesting lists. With more than a hundred different activities, it's guaranteed to keep you amused for ages!
The Anti-Boredom Book of Brilliant Things to Do is divided into various themes with lots of different things to do for each one. There are creative activities, items to choose and score, riddles to solve, games, and loads of funny stuff! Some of those things include:
- Design an awesome, one-of-a-kind sandwich
- "Would you rather?" sports questions
- Create some crazy names for an imaginary friend
- Learn some cool slang for "money"
- List the craziest pets you can imagine
- Rate popular music genres
- Trivia about classic movies and TV shows
- Write your own school report
- Quiz to choose your dream job
- How to say "cell phone" in eleven different languages
- And more!
So, sharpen up your imagination, prepare to have a laugh, gather your friends and family, and get ready to never be bored again!