Gruber's Complete GRE Guide 2019-2020
- 720 Pages
- September 24, 2019
- ISBN: 9781510754232
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
The ultimate guide to improving GRE scores with practical strategies and examples, comprehensive subject reviews, practice tests and explanations, and much more!
Every college-bound student wants the best test scores possible. But with a wide variety of test-prep books available, how do you know you’re choosing the right one to help you most?
Fortunately, that just happens to be Dr. Gary Gruber’s life’s work: rather than rote memorization of individual problem solutions, his Gruber Method teaches adaptive strategies to think about test problems as categories, allowing students to solve thousands of questions quickly and effectively.
In Gruber’s Complete GRE Guide 2019-2020, you’ll find all the resources you need to develop the test-taking skills and critical-thinking strategies that are proven to increase your test score. With essential strategies illustrated with examples, four practice tests, information on how GRE questions are created, and much more, you’ll see how, for over thirty years, the Gruber Method has helped millions of students master the ability to solve any problem—even the most difficult—easily and efficiently.
So read Gruber’s Complete GRE Guide 2019-2020, study its lessons, and watch your GRE score increase and your future possibilities expand.
Also included in Gruber’s Complete GRE Guide 2019-2020:
- The World’s Shortest Practice Test for the GRE® Exam: estimate your score in only 20 questions!
- A diagnostic test to reveal your strengths and weaknesses
- The 101 most important math questions every student needs to be able to answer
- Nineteen simple-to-learn Math Strategies for solving every type of question by breaking them down to their easiest forms
- Mini Math Refresher + Complete Math Refresher
- Guides to help you master the GRE® basics
- Four practice tests with explanatory answers
- Explanations of why you got questions wrong—plus how to get them right
- Exclusive four-hour study program for the week before the test