A Step-by-Step Guide to Planting, Styling, and Maintaining Beautiful Aquariums
- 200 Pages
- November 10, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510753389
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 9in x 9in
Learn how to create and maintain your own underwater ecosystem.
Aquascaping is the art of creating beautiful aquariums with natural materials and live plants. From the brilliance of Takashi Amano and numerous other innovators, aquascapes have become a popular way to enjoy aquariums. In Aquascaping: A Step-by-Step Guide to Planting, Styling, and Maintaining Beautiful Underwater Aquariums, planted aquarium expert George Farmer teaches how to create the perfect aquascape. Included in this book are full-color photographs that will supply readers with:
- Step-by-step instructions on setting up your tank
- Different styling suggestions that best suit your landscape
- How to pick plants, rocks, driftwood, substrate, and aquatic life
- Understanding the chemistry and biology involved in keeping a healthy aquarium
- Maintenance and upkeep
- And much more
Creating an underwater ecosystem is not only a rewarding experience, but can bring much peace and relaxation to your life. So whether you’re a novice aquarist or seasoned aquascaper, Aquascaping will teach you all the tricks of the trade so that your beautiful aquarium can be enjoyed by family, friends, and, most importantly, yourself.