Every Day Should be Valentine's Day
50 Inspiring Ideas and Heartwarming Stories to Make Your Love Feel Special All the Time
Jennifer Basye Sander
- 120 Pages
- February 4, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510752313
- Series: Every Day Is Special
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 5in x 7in
Amp up the love, romance, and beauty in your life!
Rest assured this is not a book about how to buy your way to a more romantic life. Money stress is anti-romance. Instead, we are here to help you create a more romantic life and make the most of what you already have.
The ideas and suggestions collected here are not always about dewy-eyed romance, but also about compromise, and having positive experiences that bond you as a couple. A few examples include:
- Your Turn to Choose—do something your partner loves, even if you aren’t as enthusiastic about it. Maybe you can attend a musical one night, and visit a brewery the next. Mix it up!
- Pick-a-Date—using small scraps of paper, each of you should write out twenty ideas on how to spend a day, an evening, or even an hour. Ideas could include “pack a picnic and go to the park,” or “go to that restaurant we’ve been wanting to try,” or even “have a movie marathon at home.” Fill a jar with the pieces of paper, shake it up, and pull out an idea when it’s time for a date!
- Get a Smaller Bed—lounging on a huge, king-size bed might seem like an ultimate couples’ goal, but in any kind of small space you need to work things out and come to an agreement faster than if there was room to spread out and get away from each other.