100 Journal Prompts to Break the Rut
- 120 Pages
- January 21, 2020
- ISBN: 9781510745896
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 6in x 6in
Inject Fresh Energy into your Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit
If you feel unsatisfied, unmotivated, unchallenged, or frankly, stuck in your work, home, romantic, or spiritual life, the short and easy-to-follow inspirational journal prompts in this book are here to help. Unstuck is the first step to a new you.
Journaling can help you change your attitude, better express your emotions, and surrender to spirit and grace. These journal prompts will help you unlock your energy and creativity to see things in a different light and open the door to new possibilities. Prompts include:
- Try a bit more or a bit less caffeine today. How does this affect you?
- What is the best advice you have ever received from a teacher?
- What do you really want to accomplish in life?
- What would you do differently today if you had only a year to live?
- And so much more!
It’s time to break the rut.
Brian Leaf, MA, is the author of fifteen books, including Misadventures of a Garden State Yogi, heralded by USA Today as “a manly-man's book about finding good health and self-awareness.” In authoring fifteen books, Brian has lots and lots of experience feeling stuck and has learned a great deal about breaking the rut. He lives in Western Massachusetts with his wife and two boys.