The Pregnancy Primer
The Expectant Mother's Guide to All 9 Months
Melanie J. Pellowski
- 128 Pages
- September 17, 2019
- ISBN: 9781510745858
- Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing
- Trim Size: 6in x 9in
The relationship a mother develops with her baby begins long before hearing that first cry in the delivery room.
There are the emotions! The questions! The cravings! Beginning with that very first ultrasound through every enjoyable (or not so enjoyable) moment leading up to the delivery date, The Pregnancy Primer is a sentimental yet playful interactive journal for the mommy-to-be in your life, a lasting offering of the bonds formed between a mother and her child during pregnancy, and a genuine reflection of what anticipating parenthood is all about.
Inside this sweet memento you’ll find:
- Journaling pages for mommy-to-be to document the ups and downs of pregnancy
- Planning tips for the baby including must-haves for the nursery
- Photo inserts for ultrasounds and the evolution of pregnancy through the birth of the child
- Advice on nutrition, mental health, preparing for delivery, and so much more!