Spelling for Minecrafters: Grade 4
Sky Pony Press, Amanda Brack
- 64 Pages
- May 21, 2019
- ISBN: 9781510741126
- Series: Spelling for Minecrafters
- Imprint: Sky Pony Press
- Trim Size: 8.5in x 11in
Learn to Spell on a Minecrafting Adventure!
This kid-friendly workbook features well-loved video game characters and concepts to encourage third grade spelling practice. With Steve, Alex, zombies, creepers, and skeletons to guide them, young Minecrafters will be eager to practice spelling skills to reinforce classroom learning and help them meet the National Common Core language arts standards. Decoding, using prefixes and suffixes, and learning common and irregular spelling patterns is no longer a chore.
- Standards-aligned spelling activities that support school learning
- High-interest pages with colorful illustrations and familiar video game characters
- Teaches kids that learning can be fun
- Allows parents to reinforce skills at home or on the go
Whether you’re preparing them for the upcoming school year or providing extra skill practice, Spelling for Minecrafters: Grade 4 is as fun as it is educational—and is just what your child needs to meet and exceed academic standards!
This educational series is created especially for readers who love the fight of good vs. evil, magical academies like Hogwarts in the Harry Potter saga, and games like Minecraft, Terraria, and Pokemon GO.