It's Fun to Draw Princesses and Ballerinas
It’s Fun to Draw Princesses and Ballerinas is the perfect tool for budding young artists who love princesses and ballerinas and who want to create some themselves. Each drawing comes with step-by-step illustrations and tips on coloring a variety of pretty characters, including:
• Princess Margot, who must kiss a frog
• Louise, a ballerina stretching before class
• Princess Helena, who loves to walk her puppy
• Henrietta, gracefully balancing in a pirouette
• Princess Nicole, who is fast asleep in a tower
• And nine more!
With this book, learning to draw is as simple as following the numbered steps on the left-hand side of the page. Bergin’s drawings are easy for kids to recreate and are a sure way to inspire the artist inside every child.